[Cialug] ibook G3 600 mhz FIXED (need PPC linux distro advice)

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Tue Nov 22 19:09:25 CST 2005

I don't know about your model (google for it...) but some "Airport"
slots are just cardbus slots, and you can modify an Orinoco card (the
original ones) to work in there by cutting off the plastic antenna
housing and soldering on antenna mounts. The original Airport WAP's did
exactly that - they used a modified Orinico card in them.

google-ness...

http://macslash.org/comments.pl?sid=4360&cid=68232

<insert dc's usual pointless rant about Apple using proprietary
modifications to standard hardware, and coming up with silly name for
them here>

-dc