[Cialug] Myth Games

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Nov 22 16:52:11 CST 2005

I have a PCHDTV 3000 card.  It needs more processor than I have right now
AMD Athlon XP3000 or someesuch. To really make it go.  I've successfully
recorded regular resolution programming off OTA HDTV but not high
resolution.

I left off during my game message too.  To play thing like tuxracer you need
a bit more CPU and graphics capability than most people have in a computer
for watching TV.

But, if you are doing HDTV, you may have that much horsepower around.