[Cialug] Myth Games

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Tue Nov 22 08:45:42 CST 2005

Is Myth Games worth the work?  I grabbed whatever the default version of
xmame is from Portage and when I go to the games submenu it complains
that the version of xmame isn't supported.  Then I got to thinking it
may not be worth fixing the problem, then I got to thinking it would be
'cool' if for no other reason the simple selfish geek satisfaction.
Anybody else using Myth Games?

...and is there a way to figure out what version of xmame will work with
  Myth 0.18?

--Tony