[Cialug] AntiSpam Product

Matt Patterson matt at usrlocal.com
Thu Nov 17 11:06:11 CST 2005

That gentleman was me.  The product name is MailFoundry and more information can be found
at www.mailfoundry.com.    Or if you are looking for other email hosting or anti-spam services,
you can check out www.solinus.com which is the parent company.

If you have any questions about the product I would be more than happy to answer them off the
mailing list.   I can also demo the product at one of the upcoming meetings if the group is
interested.

-Matt Patterson
Solinus, Inc.
matt at solinus.com (work)