[Cialug] Aardvark'd from Joel on Software

Chris Hilton chris129 at cs.iastate.edu
Tue Nov 8 18:58:26 CST 2005

Sounds cool to me if I'm able to make the December meeting (I haven't been in
like a year now, as I live in Ames).  I'm a moderately big fan of Joel, his
book was pretty decent (I got angry with him several times, so it was thought
provoking ;)).  I'm still debating buying his current book seeing as how he
didn't actually write the majority of it...

On Tuesday 08 November 2005 09:17 am, Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> I don't know how many of you are Fans of Joel on software
> (http://www.joelonsoftware.com) but he had an independent movie made of
> their development processes this summer.  I've pre-ordered it and if it
> arrives in time for the December meeting I offer it as "the program".
>
> http://www.joelonsoftware.com/items/2005/11/07.html
>
> It's not necessarily related to Linux or Open Source except in that Joel is
> very forthright about sharing his ideas about development and shipping a
> quality product.
>
> -Nate
>
> Nathan Smith  McKee, Voorhees & Sease, P.L.C.  515.288.3667

"The only winning move is not to play."