[Cialug] Semi OT - Two job openings

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Nov 8 16:14:15 CST 2005

The company that Ken and I work at is looking for two people:

1) Entry-level Linux admin
2) Entry-level Windows admin

Both jobs entail taking care of the day-to-day issues with running
various servers and taking care of clients.
The successful candidate would move from the entry-level position to
that of a system consultant, working
directly with clients.  The pace of such a move would be dependent on
the new employee.

The company itself it excellent (hey, I'm still here, after all).  There
are plenty of opportunities
to grow your skills and deal with interesting projects.  The flipside of
this is that you are actually
expected to be challenged and to work.  These are not sit around and
browse the web so long as
servers are running OK.  This is a fast-paced, intellectually
challenging environment.

If you are interested, send your resumes my way.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701