OT [Cialug] Time for Suse funeral?

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Mon Nov 7 12:49:46 CST 2005

They chose Gnome over KDE because they own Ximian now.
Really, they didn't have a choice there.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701

>>>dave at visionary.com 11/07/05 12:47 pm >>>
I find it curious that they chose Gnome over KDE, when they're
developing a business-oriented distribution.

Gnome is neat... but IMHO KDE is better suited for a business desktop
environment - especially if you're coming from a Windows environment.

-dc

Cialug mailing list
Cialug at cialug.org