[Cialug] Time for Suse funeral?

Chris Hilton chris129 at cs.iastate.edu
Sun Nov 6 22:19:16 CST 2005

I tried open a couple weeks ago, ended up wiping it today because I'd just had
it with yast (it works great, but it takes an eternity to do it).
It looks like it's a great distribution for those migrating as it supports
things like windows domains fairly easily (or it's supposed to) and it can be
configured much like a windows machine.

But yea, I think Novell is really failing to hold in on it's "committment to
linux".  You have to go the long haul guys!  If you aren't willing to do
that, don't buy up good distributions!

On Saturday 05 November 2005 12:09 pm, Allen Kiddoo wrote:
> Just found this on Newsforge-
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cbgld
>
> I won't be loading it on any more boxes till
> this shakes out.
>
> Allen Kiddoo
> Muscatine

"The only winning move is not to play."