[Cialug] OnStream 30 GB ADR Tapes Wanted

Anthony Jeffries ajeffri at loopysite.org
Fri Nov 4 23:42:29 CST 2005

AmesFUG and CIALUG,

I'm sorry if you get this twice.

I am looking for OnStream 30GB ADR Tapes. I have the drive that I got from
somewhere a long time ago, but I have no cartridges for it. I've decided to
try and use it, since it was free and Linux apparently has support for it
(at least it did the last time I checked). Ebay always seems to have a few,
but I don't want to wait to play with the drive. If anyone has some of these
cartridges, please tell me what you'll take for them. Thanks!

--
Tony Jeffries
ajeffri at loopysite.org