[Cialug] Drive switch

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Nov 3 07:37:06 CST 2005

you might have a hard time finding a unique item like that locally.  You are
more likely to find a removable drive tray at a place like DIT where you can
slide in and out the drive you want to use.  They are relatively inexpensive
but their quality is somewhat lacking to.  They do work however.

-Nate