[Cialug] help me tame my router?

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 27 May 2005 08:52:03 -0500

I'm running an actiontec (model r1524su -a white one) here with a RHEL
WS 3.x, RH 9.0 and a couple of windows XP boxes. The actiontec port
fowarding works fine. The DNS works fine.

One linux machine has a static ip and the rest are DHCP.  I haven't have
had any dns problems.  Did you try resetting your actiontec to factory
defaults and then reconfiguring it?