[Cialug] Utility to record audio source to MP3

Josh More cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 26 May 2005 17:26:22 -0500

There is a nifty little service to fix that, called 'ntpd'
(or 'xntpd' for some strange reason).  It did wonders on the
machines that I have whose clocks wander all over the place.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP
 morej@alliancetechnologies.net

>>> jason@benalto.com 05/26/05 2:17 PM >>>
Told ya before - clock doesn't set. I set it once every couple months,
but ...it always goes wonky. CLOCK. DOESN'T. SET.