[Cialug] Utility to record audio source to MP3

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 26 May 2005 20:52:16 +0000

I don't know about Tim, but I'm going to take a look at Audacity myself.
Thanks Jason.  While we're on the subject, does anyone use a SoundBlaster 5.1
Live! Platinum by chance?  I'm using the ALSA driver (with Debian Woody) but it
doesn't support the card's front panel.  Anyone know of an update on that?

Jay