[Cialug] Re: [ot] laptop

Theron Conrey cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 21 May 2005 15:35:19 -0500

Let me know what distro you're running after you get it set up.  I've
got a 64bit system (MSI board from Newegg /w integrated ATI graphics.)
That has caused me nothing but angst.  The integrated graphics aren't
supported by any distibution that can be found at distrowatch.com (don't
ask) and even after slapping in a GF6200 PCI-exp card I'm left  in
tears.  Good luck and let us know what distro you get working.
Theron