[Cialug] Console video settings

Renegade Muskrat cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 21 May 2005 10:28:16 -0500

I'm setting up Debian Sarge on a G3 iMac. It is working better than i
expected, except for one thing. The video display on the console isn't
quite right. The left side of the display is a little too far to the
left and does not appear on the screen. It is just far enough over to
cut off a couple characters, which is just enough to be irritating.
Does anyone know off hand the utility i need to use to adjust the
console's video settings?
                                                -- Dan
             "I'm still sane on three planets and two moons."
       Daniel Ramaley                  3118 Cottage Grove Ave Apt 8
       dramaley at spatulacity dot cx        Des Moines, Iowa 50311
       http://www.spatulacity.cx/                    (515) 271-5233
        WARNING: REDISTRIBUTION OF THIS MESSAGE MAY BE IN
                 VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
                 THIS MESSAGE NOT GUARANTEED Y-TO-K COMPLIANT.