[Cialug] hdd

Neal Daringer cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 19 May 2005 18:45:53 -0500

how do you figure its cheaper? if you hate rebates, i guess
its cheaper on that yahoo store site.

i never deal with tiger unless they send me the wrong stuff or it shows up
broken. of which i always have made money from them giving me inflated return
shipping costs.  if a product isn't up to snuff but theres nothing
tiger can do
for me i got to the manufacturer. only happened once and that was for a
motherboard. hell tiger lets me return opened CPUs. how cool is that?