[Cialug] OT: Everydns.net

Bailey, Jonathan C cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 19 May 2005 10:26:06 -0500

I'll do DNS. I'm using a MySQL backend so the updates are pretty quick.
If you're interested, please contact me off list.

Jon=20

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-admin@cialug.org [mailto:cialug-admin@cialug.org] On Behalf
Of Major Stubble
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:16 AM
To: cialug@cialug.org
Subject: Re: [Cialug] OT: Everydns.net

I've used everydns.net's services before when I didn't have a static IP
address.  Their dynamic services are rather good.

Since then, I've gone with http://www.active-domain.com.  It's mostly
because I have never seen DNS servers update as quickly as theirs.  I
can make a record change and it will be propagated within minutes.

-MS