[Cialug] Distro Suggestion

John Roach cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 16 May 2005 14:50:42 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55A50.8B384472

Does anyone know of a good distro with X for lower end systems? I am
looking at deploying this out for our users, so it will have to run open
office. I have been working with linspire 5.o and sofar 2 machines out
would take an install.

Thanks,

John Roach
Information Technology
Easter Seals Iowa
(515) 274-1529 Ext. 276

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this
electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to
the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted
information is strictly prohibited.=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C55A50.8B384472

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.6944.0">
<TITLE>Distro Suggestion</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Does anyone know of a good distro with =
X for lower end systems? I am looking at deploying this out for our =
users, so it will have to run open office. I have been working with =
linspire 5.o and sofar 2 machines out would take an install.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">John Roach</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">Information Technology</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">Easter Seals Iowa</FONT>

<BR><FONT FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS">(515) 274-1529 Ext. 276</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">This electronic transmission =
and any documents accompanying this electronic transmission contain =
confidential information belonging to the sender. This information may =
be legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of =
the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended =
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, =
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the =
contents of this electronically transmitted information is strictly =
prohibited. </FONT></P>
<BR>
<BR>

</BODY>