[Cialug] Lunch meetings

Josh More cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 13 May 2005 16:39:53 -0500

At our lunch meeting, we discussed the possibility of making these
lunches a monthly thing.  I propose that we choose different weeks
so that the West and Downtown groups don't collide (so those folks
in the middle don't have to choose).  In particular, I suggest the
West side folks schedule for the first week of the month, and that
the Downtown folks get the second week of the month.  How do folks
feel about that plan?  It's a bit structured, I know, but this way
perhaps a few more people could come to these fun lunch gatherings

(Yeah, I stretched that last sentence so that the email would line
up nicely on the right margin. I stretched this sentence as well).

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP
 morej@alliancetechnologies.net