[Cialug] BSD

Nathan C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 13 May 2005 11:11:48 -0500

um, it was sent through a mailing list server.

-Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Clemons [mailto:clemdog@marshallnet.com]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 11:10 AM
To: cialug@cialug.org
Subject: Re: [Cialug] BSD

Bryan, I am getting the below security warnings on your emails.

Security Warning

      There are security problems with this message.
      Please review the highlighted items listed below:

     Message has not been tampered with
     You do trust the signing digital ID
     The digital ID has not expired
     The digital ID's e-mail address does not match sender's
     Signer: bbaker@iowalaw.org
     Sender: ka_klick@mac.com
     The digital ID has not been revoked or revocation information for this
certificate could not be determined.
     There are no other problems with the digital ID