[Cialug] monitor bnc cables?

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 7 May 2005 20:32:41 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 7 May 2005, Neal Daringer wrote:
> any of you know what this connection is called? my monitor has it on the back.
> just wondering if there is anything special i can do with it? theres the 5
> bnc-type hookups, power, and some weird plastic looking thing (to the right of
> the bnc-type ports). FYI: the monitor is an HP A4033A 21" CRT (or so i'm told)

It's more for workstation type machines. You can get an adapter cable but
the monitor is probably not a multisync. You may be able to get it to work
at one resolution only. I think we have some cables for it if you want a
set.

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent