[Cialug] MythTV

Theron Conrey cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 04 May 2005 11:02:55 -0500

Tony and other MythTVers:

response to #1)

First make sure you've added Christian Marillat's repository(s) to your
sources.list

for testing use:
*deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main

*for unstable:*
**deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

*after that's added:*
apt-get update && apt-get install libdvdcss2
*
response to 3: did you get the ivytv driver installed ?
I will get at my myth box tonight and get my configuration info  posted
tomorrow.  I was being lazy with it (putting it off till closer to the
LUG mtg) however I'll get you some info tomorrow as I know how
frustrating getting it all running can be.  Info to include exactly how
I got mine (hauppauge 250) working.........

cool plugins....... do an *apt-get install myth** and behold cool
plugins.......

Theron