[Cialug] openoffice.org

Kevin C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 03 May 2005 19:04:13 -0500

For some reason the css was all messed up. The body of the page
was pushed way off on the right. Header image was not loaded either.
The only time something similar has happened is on a "designed" for IE
page. I was a little upset that OOo did that, however they didn't.
I must have had their old css & images in the cache, and the website
changed. So, ignore this thread.

Thank you for your support.