[Cialug] inkscape, was Stirring the Pot for Installfest

D. Joe Anderson cialug@cialug.org
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:41:09 -0600

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 02:38:45PM -0600, D. Joe Anderson wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 01:07:05PM -0600, Theron Conrey wrote:

> > http://www.conrey.org/installfest.xcf.gz
> >
> > Confused abit however as to your comment to OpenOffice and Tex however.
>
> That wasn't meant to be an exhaustive list.  Could have said
> sodipodi or scribus or whatever that new thing is that I heard
> about last week or so but the name of which I've forgotten, etc.

The thing whose name I'd forgotten is "inkscape," which is a
vector drawing program.  I'm updating one of my Debian sarge
installs now so I can install it and give it a whirl.

--
D. Joe Anderson         http://www.etrumeus.com/~deejoe
"DRM [...] is to copyright law as a machine gun on