[Cialug] Ciacug and general hardware

Lauren Stole cialug@cialug.org
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 03:38:58 -0600

The Ciacug has gotten in more of the nice Compaq servers that Dave W
picked up awhile ago not sure how much they want.. Also they got in a
bunch of PIII dual processor and 2 gig ram boxes that they are letting
go for 300.. Nice Linux boxen.. I know this is a little off topic ..
Dave W if you interested email me off list and I'll check into it more..
More on topic is AMD-K62 takes a different arch doesn't it or do you use
the i686 kernel I am trying to get a distro for a friend and want to
make sure it loads. I know a little naive of me but it has been awhile
for the AMDs.