[Cialug] Laughable

Don Cady cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:16:47 -0600

And yet, over on the sidebar was this one:
http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/0,2000061733,39185092,00.htm
    " However, Rasmussen's remarks seem extraordinarily at odds with EDS'
own global stance on the open source platform. In a case study -- dated 21
September 2004 -- on the services heavyweight's own installation of an
enterprise-wide instant messaging solution, EDS says it implemented a Linux
server environment "to ensure stability and security while keeping costs
low."

Sorry I jumped to .com.au, but for some reason I couldn't resolve the .co.uk
site.

Don