[Cialug] OT: Lan Party's

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:22:53 -0600

1. John... as one of the founding members of dsmgg, you should have
known who to ask. :p

We're (we being dsmgg) still doing LAN's, we've scaled back to doing
about 5 or 6 per year.

2. www.dsmgg.org should be back up soon. Somebody (/me) broke the dns
with a goofy cname.

3. Sign up for the next LAN!

4. Not totally OT. DSMGG uses Linux for much of their infrastructure.
Some people even use linux on their gaming rigs. :)

-dc