[Cialug] recreating my linux boot

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:03:51 -0600

You should be able to boot from CD1 or CD2, hit the key (F1?) for "more
boot options" and type "rescue" at the prompt if you need to redo your
lilo or something like that.

For your video card, is Knoppix loading a specific driver, or using
Framebuffer? I'd guess its Framebuffer, and you can tell Mandrake to use
that driver as well.

p.s. SIS is Chinese for "Piece of Junk".

-dc