[Cialug] Access

Kevin C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:14:16 -0600

Me. means something like look in "current form" in this case.
Type Me. and you will see your various options.

Okay. You want the field to be actually "required" "must be filled".
I don't have a Windows machine (Access) in front of me now, but I
bet there is a required option for fields. Look to turn it on/off as
shown with the "visible" option. I'll check later myself.