[Cialug] Science Center - Maybe next year

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Wed Jun 22 20:26:04 CDT 2005

>From the Science Center:

"Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you for this event.
Unfortunately the dates requested are already booked. September 10th we
are having a ‘Crime Scene Investigation’ Special Event so if you can do
something with technology and Crime Scene Investigation that would work,
otherwise I am sorry this couldn’t work I hope you think of us in the
future. Thanks!"
-----

The would like to stick with the date, since we signed up for putting
on an event on Software Freedom Day (September 10th).

If there is agreement here, I will contact the Science Center about
keeping us in mind or setting up a date in 2006. That will give them
time to think about and plan a Computer Science day or something like
that.

--
Kevin C. Smith