[Cialug] Theron's AlienWare Saga

Don Cady donc5 at mchsi.com
Fri Jun 17 14:02:40 CDT 2005

And the thing is, of those three, most tech-wise people would only be
surprised by #6. After years of the EULAs expanding, they usually know the
other two. The typical person pauses, _maybe_ reads it, takes a big gulp,
and accepts it. It's the "Well, I don't have any other choice, so I'll
accept it." mentality that we're fighting here.
FLOSS is about choice!
Long live FLOSS!
(sorry, I'm preaching to the choir here. I got a little carried away.)

Don