[Cialug] Re: Wiki: Distributions by Target

afan at afan.net afan at afan.net
Fri Jun 17 08:23:07 CDT 2005

Hm. I thought my English is not so good. But now I start thinking - it's
bad :).
I'm not talking about "knowladge" of editing Wiki (I'm definitely
capable of doing that). I was talking abouot about
adding/editing/updating anything ON the Wiki, anything about
distributions and CONTENT of the list. I think, something like: "I use
SuSE. Never tried nything else, but anyway, SuSE has the easiest
installation, for servers SuSE is the best solution... SuSE is for
beginers, but for advenced users also...", will not be apropriate. ;)

-afan