[Cialug] Theron's AlienWare Saga

n.d admin at c0wzftp.com
Fri Jun 17 07:43:44 CDT 2005

who said i ever purchased a lisence?

now that i think of it. i don't know anyone who has. i've had previous
employers who purchase volume lisences and just hand out lisence like
they are candy (i'm sure they weren't supposed to). i won't name names
for obvious reasons.

when i got my laptop, it booted past the EULA and i never saw it in the
packaging now that i think of it.

where can i find this EULA? i'd like to read it?