[Cialug] Noise

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Jun 14 09:35:33 CDT 2005

Ground differances? Hmmmm...

My guess is that if I ran power out there with a ground from the source,
a it would be unlikely that there would be a ground differential. I'm
also guessing that lighting would not be an issue as the "fruit cellar
is underground and very close to the house.

Open Source Information Systems (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr. <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606