[Cialug] Possible Swap Meet

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Thu Jun 9 18:50:25 CDT 2005

Jon,

On Thursday 09 June 2005 18:35, Bailey, Jonathan C wrote:
> I would like to do it before I move out of Iowa. Got my own stuff to pawn
> off :-D

Your not leaving Iowa????  Say it isn't so!  Remember, "Is this heaven?  No,
it's Iowa".   Having lived in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Mississippi,
Michigan, and other odd points in between, Iowa is way above the top of the
list.  Binarys execute faster in Iowa, Source code even compiles faster here.
Firewalls are tougher to crack here, Disk drives crash less often, Linux
Geeks are smarter here, LUG's are more friendly here, and don't
forget...almost everything you can think of, on a stick, at the Iowa State
Fair.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001