[Cialug] Shotgun : SIGBAP Wednesday 6/8

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Jun 8 18:46:11 CDT 2005

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701
>>> ng0g at mchsi.com 06/08/05 5:53 PM >>>
Kenneth,

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 16:22, Kenneth Ristau wrote:

> My wife and I are going to join Josh, Theron and anyone else who shows
> up for sushi at Taki tonight.

I am in Boone.  Where is the Sushi place you are talking about.  My wife
loves
Sushi and has been unable to find a good place close by, or even semi
close
by.

The sushi place is called Taki.  It is located on 86th st, near Hickman
in Des Moines.
(Well, it's technically probably Urbandale, I don't know that deep in
detail).  If you know
where Cobblestone Theater is, it is in the shopping center just North of
it.

I am there every Wednesday, as they have cheap sushi and martinis on
that night.