[Cialug] Apple and Intel

chris129 at cs.iastate.edu chris129 at cs.iastate.edu
Wed Jun 8 12:20:21 CDT 2005

I think I should have emphasized my sentence.  I didn't mean "selling" to get
emphasis, I meant "Apple" to get emphasis.  Proprietary software isn't the
devil, Apple on the other hand....  That said, I greatly prefer Free software;
but there's some great proprietary stuff too (it just tends to be more
temporal).