[Cialug] Apple and Intel

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Wed Jun 8 11:21:42 CDT 2005

John,

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 11:10, John.Lengeling at radisys.com wrote:
> Get ready to take a double dose of meds....
>
> I also worked extensively with 3B1, 3B2, 3B5, 3B15.  Never worked on any
> of the 3B20s
> Got to love these old AT&T computers...

The seemed to run for a very long time without breaking.  Today I look back
with amazement at how many people used such a small box, all at the same time
and got everything done.

> I also assume you remember the infamous ihnp4.

Shut down in the late 80's unless my memory has gone foggy.
In some ways those were very exciting days.

Steve
--
73 49 111 01001001
Stephen Hawkins NG0G