[Cialug] Apple and Intel

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 22:30:22 CDT 2005

Nah, see my other reply. Intel's already denied the reports of spooky
onboard DRM, and I really think it's a volume and marketing issue
here. As much as folks love to whine and put on their tinfoil hats,
at least so far Apple has only presented rather weak DRM - as little
as their RIAA suppliers will let them.

--
Bryan Baker
President