[Cialug] was: Where to find older parts? now: I broke the wiki & nforce

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Tue Jun 7 18:13:54 CDT 2005

it'll take the nv drivers afterwords you can upgrade using (enter
segway) the notes I've just published to the wiki  I seem to have mucked
up  the title however (that didn't take long) so wiki builders...... SRY
plz fix my mess :)  It apparently dosen't like titles such as "Debian +
Nvidia"  a big thanks as well however for the site.

Theron