[Cialug] Slightly OT: Stupid computer problems

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Fri Jun 3 18:06:12 CDT 2005

Oddly enough, I've been googling for similar problems (I have a Gateway
E-3400 at work that does this sort of thing).
Gateway had some kind of kit to deal w/ possible flexing of the PCI
riser, but that's installed. Another post I saw points to flakey cap's
manufactured using a flawed (illegally copied) formula from some other
mfr.

http://www.geek.com/news/geeknews/2003Feb/bch20030207018535.htm

Bryan Baker
Technology Advocate