[Cialug] Installfest thought

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Fri Jun 3 16:15:19 CDT 2005

I wonder if we could do the Installfest at the new Science Center.
It is about computer science. "We" could do a presentation to make it
educational. I would be willing to check into it.

Presentation Ideas:

History of Open Source
History of Computers
History of Linux
History of Unix
and on, and on.

Anyone done any teaching or a similar presentation who could do it?
Before I called the Science Center I would want to have a presentation topic
and presenter (no me) to offer up.

I think having a presentation period during the Install Fest no matter where
we do it is a good idea. May make it more interesting.

--
Kevin C. Smith