[Cialug] Housecleaning

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Wed Jul 27 12:43:19 CDT 2005

I haven't made it to the rest of the inbox yet, but I'll take the PCI
cards.

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Dwight Hubbard wrote:

> I've accepted a job out of state and as a result I'm getting rid of lots of
> old computer stuff.
>
> So if anyone wants it I have a bunch of stuff free to a good home :-)
>
> Some stuff I can think of off hand are Sun sparcserver 20, I also think I
> have a sparc 5,  a 10 tape 8mm tape stacker (intermittently likes to eat
> tapes), 8mm sun tape drive, rack mount server case with rails (possible bad
> power supply), external single ended scsi cdrom drives, misc cards for older
> sun equipment and PCI (stuff likes lights out boards, atm cards, sun
> network/scsi cards).
>
> The stuff is all going in the trash this weekend, so if interested let me know.

Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent
                       encroachments of those in power than by violent
                       and sudden usurpations."- James Madison