[Cialug] Meeting Agenda

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Tue Jul 19 16:11:13 CDT 2005

Dave Weis wrote:
> Nathan C. Smith wrote:
>

>> What's on the Agenda for the meeting?
>
> I will be having a show and tell at 6:45 at the south east corner of
> 109th and Douglas. Our DSLAM is installed and I wanted to show it off.

Here's a mapquest link to that location. As you can see, you can follow
Justin Drive around to it from our usual meeting location at Visionary.
There's a strip mall on that corner where you can park.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=109th%20St%20%26%20Douglas%20Ave&city=Urbandale&state=IA&zipcode=50322&searchtab=home

p.s. Would be even neater if the <insert telco monopoly> guy would ever
show up to hook up one of your DSL customers down the street. :p

-dc