[Cialug] PayPal security fraud

n.d admin at c0wzftp.com
Mon Jul 18 16:46:41 CDT 2005

you know how i check this stuff?  always login with incorrect stuff on
purpose the first time that link asks you for information. if it lets
you in, then its bogus. username: bill.gates at microsoft.com and password:
jihad will get you in 100% of the time. if that doesn't spell bogus,
then i don't know what it is. never ever use the real login unless your
sure that its the real deal.  i wish people would fill up the databases
that those idiot phishers store that stuff in. theoretically it wouldn't
take much. i highly doubt they have anti-spam protection built into
their evil little phishing sites.