[Cialug] networking problems

n.d admin at c0wzftp.com
Sat Jul 16 09:57:02 CDT 2005

ok. new developments.  i'm getting lots of "no route to host" errors.
i'm guessing that this is beyond what i'm responsible for (fyi this
happens to all the machines on my lan and to anything plugged directly
into the modem). so should i be calling my ISP to figure this out?
bloody mediacom all to hell. grr i can't wait to hear the idiot at
customer support tell me to power cycle my modem.