[Cialug] Geek Picnic Reminder

D. Joe Anderson deejoe at raccoon.com
Fri Jul 15 15:29:40 CDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 03:04:28PM -0500, David Champion wrote:

> I will have lots of disc golf discs with me (assuming Kevin will bring
> some too), sun block, frisbees. Would probably be a good idea to bring a
> hat if you're going to play disc golf - as you'll be out in the sun a
> lot. And wear cool clothes, even if the reflection from your pasty white
> legs may blind us. You may bring bikes to ride around the park - but you
> have to stay on the paved roads.

And cameras.  Several people should bring cameras.  And use
them, to take pictures.  Which can be posted to the web
somewhere, to show how much fun it is to be a geek out in the
Big Blue Room when the Big Global HVAC isn't working quite as
well as we all might like.

--
D. Joe Anderson         http://www.etrumeus.com/~deejoe
"DRM [...] is to copyright law as a machine gun on