[Cialug] postfix

Academician Kula kula at tproa.net
Thu Jul 14 08:14:08 CDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 07:33:18AM -0500, Dave Weis wrote:

> What is the equivalent of /etc/mail/local-host-names for domains that you
> want to accept. There are dozens so I don't want to put them in the
> main.cf file.

You can set relay_domains to be either /path/to/file and list them as
one domain per line, or type:/path/to/table (say, hash:/path/to/table),
create that file to look like

 domain	OK

and then run postmap /path/to/table, if you'd like it to do some sort of
table lookup. "OK" can be whatever you want, when relay_domains looks for
a domain in a table that domain simply has to be a key, it doesn't care
what the lookup returns.

--
Thomas L. Kula | kula at tproa.net | http://kula.tproa.net/
Mathom House upon the Canw, The People's Republic of Ames