[Cialug] https doesn't work with IE

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Jul 13 17:37:59 CDT 2005

A couple more dumb thoughts:

* clear the browser cache
* try specifying the port at the end of the url
(https://www.secure.site:443)
* turn off the other SSL site momentarily and test without it.
* Is it a recent I.E. there was a version of 5.5 that had SSL problems after
an update.
* run the apache.conf config checker on your config.  - it isn't IIS is it?
There were versions of IIS (4.0 for sure) where you could only have one SSL
site.

Sorry to be a dumb ape flinging pooh, but maybe a word will jar something
that will start you down the right path.

-Nate