[Cialug] Geek Picnic Reminder

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Tue Jul 12 13:50:58 CDT 2005

Don Cady wrote:
>> Just want to see a good turnout.
>
> Wasn't there talk earlier of inviting the other LUGs in Iowa? Was that
> done?
>
> Don

We did indirectly invite them... I know members of other LUG's are
subscribed here. Please forward this to your lists if you are so inclined.

I don't see anyone from other LUG / FUG groups on the wiki yet. But
please feel free to sign up!

http://www.cialug.org/ewiki/?id=LUG+Picnic

p.s. Confirmed plans with the caterer... I told him to plan on about 20
based on the current RSVP list. If you are thinking about it, please get
signed up ASAP so we can tell him we need more. We should probably put a
"freeze" on it by Wednesday evening.

We didn't say explicitly, but I would say you could just list the # of
adults, and list kids under like 10 or 12 seperately... like Tom did on
the list, I don't think the baby will eat too much BBQ.

-dc